IMCC currently represents members from nine European countries: Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Spain & United Kingdom. Membership is open for national Integrated Marketing Communications Associations from all European countries.
The benefits of being an IMCC member:
- Recognition by entering the annual IMC European Awards.
- Promoting and inspiring good practice in integrated marketing communications.
- Access to integrated marketing communications agencies in countries outside your domestic market - clients will drive the need for cross-border integrated marketing communications campaigns and IMCC can offer links and contacts where a company doesn't have an existing network.
- Access to information about other countries' markets - size, trends, biggest players, who produces what for whom.
- A stronger voice to promote integrated marketing communications to 'global' clients, and to work on increasing the share of communications budget spend.
- Shared research methodologies - so that we don't all have to re-invent the wheel, and ultimately to provide benchmarking information.
- Better information about what is happening outside our own markets.
For more information on how to become a member please contact us.